Frequently Asked Questions
Yes you can – there are two different options:
1. Choose Your Own mixed case of 12. Choose any combination of bottled ales (Exmoor Gold, Stag, Beast, and Exmoor Ale), canned ales (Wicked Wolf Ale and Urban Fox), Exmoor Cider, and tulip pint glasses.
2. Sampler Case of 12 which includes three each of our four bottled beers, Exmoor Ale, Gold, Stag, and Beast.
Postage, packing and VAT are included in the product price for items going to any mainland UK address excluding the Highlands. Due to courier fees, we must charge extra for islands and the Highlands. Items going to these areas are charged a flat rate of £10 for postage and packing.
A £10 fee is charged for Saturday delivery. £15 for Saturday morning.
Orders normally take between 3 – 5 business days when placed by midday on Thursday. Orders are not packed Friday – Sunday to ensure the freshness of our products.
Our shipping rates include the option to pay for Saturday delivery.
We do not offer shipping outside the UK through our website. If you’d like us to ship outside the UK, email us your information and we can arrange a quote.
Yes, VAT is already included in the price of all products in the shop.
Yes. There’s an option for a card and space to write who the gift is from during the checkout process in the webshop
This changes from day-to-day so we aren’t able to give a definitive list. Our ales are served in pubs and restaurants all over the country, but predominantly in the South West.
A polypin is a large bag in box of real ale you can enjoy at home – ideal for parties and special occasions. 10 or 20 litre draft ale polypins are available, choose from any of our Classic range of ales or call the brewery to check the availability of our Seasonal beers.
Note: We need 3 working days notice for a polypin, they’re filled to order.
- Tear off the perforated section from the box to reveal the tap.
- Stand your Polypin upright (tap side upwards) and open the tap to allow any excess gas to escape.
- Close the tap, place the polypin on its side (tap side in the position you’ll be serving from) and allow to settle in a cool place for 12 hours, after that your polypin will be good to go!
- For best results, store in a cool place out of direct sunlight at 8-12c.
- Once settled avoid moving or disturbing your polypin. To ensure freshness, it’s best consumed within 5 days of opening. In ideal storage conditions a polypin can last 2 weeks unopened*.
- If the polypin has inflated, don’t worry, you simply need to vent it to release the excess gas.
- To vent, turn the polypin so the tap is no longer submerged in liquid, and open it, releasing the gas gently until the polypin regains it’s normal shape. As this procedure may have disturbed any sediment, you may wish to let it settle again for a few hours before continuing to serve.
*Remember to check the polypin and vent regularly if required.
If you already have an account with Exmoor Ales you can order online and pay in the usual way. Go to our Publican Account Orders page.
Yes, all products sold on this website can be purchased in person at the brewery.* Hours are between 10am – 4pm, Monday – Friday.
See the map on our contact page for directions.
* Mini kegs and polypins take time to prepare, please ring the office ahead of time if you would like to pick one up from our brewery shop 01984 623798.
This is something we would love to be able to offer in the future. However, at present due to health and safety reasons, we are unable to offer tours around the brewery.
We don’t currently have a dedicated tap room.