Full-time Delivery Driver/Brewery Worker
Join our award-winning brewery. This role will require an individual to work as part of a small team on a wide variety of tasks, both inside and outside the brewery as needed.
When required on deliveries, this customer-facing role will require a positive, helpful attitude and flexibility to ensure all deliveries are made successfully and safely.
When working inside the brewery among other tasks – you will be cleaning and filling casks, picking and stacking products, assisting with cleaning production vessels and other general cleaning tasks as required. All training will be provided.
- 40 hours a week, with overtime if required.
- Full clean UK driving licence – entitlement to operate Class 2 Preferred.
- Forklift experience preferred, but training can be provided.
- This is a practical and physical job role that involves heavy lifting, sometimes in confined spaces and the successful applicant needs to be physically fit and in good health.
- An interest in beer is preferable, but not essential if you are keen to learn.
- Previous experience in a similar multi-drop delivery role.
- Must be flexible with working hours due to the nature of the industry.
- 28 days holiday a year.